Friday 13 December 2019

Hydrating Eye Serum

https://1waybeauty.blogspot.com/2019/12/hydrating-eye-serum.htmlHi,of-course all of us Tired of dark circles, puffy eyes.
I got really tired of them as they made me look barely okay,so i tried a lot of things and many medical therapies but failed to get over them, i know that in most cases they are hereditary but i try to lessen them as far as i can,I think all of us need to lessen them too So,I made natural homemade caffeine serum for my eye, it showed me nice results after 1 month so i decided to share my recipe with you.
Let's see what we gonna need:
  • 2 Clean jars
  • Old clean bottle for packing of the serum
  • Half cup of grounded coffee (light roast coffee is better)
  • Sweet almond oil
  • Avocado oil (1 tablespoon)

You need to infuse the grounded coffee in a clean jar with the sweet almond oil, you have to pour the sweet almond oil in a way so it covers all of the grounded coffee, then close the jar tightly and let it sit in your cupboard for 4 or 5 days to infuse.then after the 4 days strain the infused oil using a cheesecloth into another jar or clean bowl, squeeze as much of oil out as you can.

Then add 1 tablespoon of avocado oil on the infused oil and stir well.

Add the serum to the empty bottle with some of coffee beans to continue infusing your serum with caffeine, and it is done,,,you can keep the serum in the refrigerator or not but you need to know that cold is better for puffy eyes, if you have vanilla essential oil add one drop to your serum it would add an anti-aging effect.
I would be happy if you tried it and tell me about it.
Wait for my upcoming beauty natural recipes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment