Saturday 14 December 2019

Facial Green Tea Scrub

Hi,missed you,,,today we gonna make special facial scrub for people with oily skin.
https://1waybeauty.blogspot.com/2019/12/facial-green-tea-scrub.htmlOily skin has many problems such as:wide skin pores and pimples.
I have oily skin and i faced these problems especially in summer, but i decided to love my skin and go on with face masks that tighten my pores as i got fed up with cleansers,toners, so here i wanna show you my special green tea facial scrub that goes right way with my oily skin and showed me amazing results without spending a lot of money.
We gonna need:
  • Clean bowl
  • Clean air tight container
  • Coconut oil(1/3 cup)
  • Sugar(1/4 cup)
  • Aloe vera gel(1 tablespoon)
  • Green tea bags
  • Vitamin E oil(3 to 4 drops)
  • Tea tree oil(5 to 6 drops)
All you need is to cut up tea bags and dump the contents in a clean bowel,then add the rest of the ingredients into the bowel and stir well,keep the mixture into clean air tight container and keep in a dark cold place.

Apply the scrub twice weekly or three times on wet skin, use small quantity on your face and neck and remember to rub in slow,circular motions to exfoliate and cleanse.

I wish you give it a try and admire it like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment